Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Just do it! For Jesus😇

Colossians 3:17 " And whatever you do, whether in word or deed , do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."   

Give thanks in all things and what ever we do do it unto our Lord.    A friend of mine is really good at discipline.  Self control is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit.     I have self control in many areas but I often put off the work I don't feel like doing.  When ever I do get my "work " done I love the accomplishment it's the getting started that is so hard especially on a beautiful day.    When I look at my work as opportunity to serve Jesus it helps me with motivation.   What ever God has put upon your heart to do , be encouraged to " just do it! " For Him

No comments:

Post a Comment