Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Keep doing the Lord work! It’s not in vain

1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore my dear brothers stand firm.  Let nothing move you.  Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."   Yesterday, I got the phone call from the vet that was doing Isabelle's surgery and she said, " we can't stop her bleeding, if you can you should come now."   I cried so much on the way to the vet, I didn't feel ready to loose my beloved pet.   It was a one of our last beautiful days this fall and I spent it by the side of my furry companion in a small vet examining room.  Isabelle did perk up when I came in the room and the vet assured me she knew I was there.  When she sent Isabell home with me last night.  She said, I'll be praying she makes it through the night, what ever " prayer " is. I took the opportunity to tell her  a little about faith.  Not a preachy sermon , just an introduction to its power and comfort.   This morning my Isabelle is still here.   She did make it through the night.  I will get an other opportunity to talk about faith, but even if I  my Isabelle passed  yesterday, I TRUST that God has His hand on it all.    No matter what our circumstances be inspired to keep doing what you know is the "Lords work"😇🙏🦅🌸❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment