Thursday, September 23, 2021

Live in the “ Wow”

Breath taking moments and moments of loneliness and despair, Jesus is with us always! ( Matthew 28:20 " Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age) I prefer the breath taking moments, the moon shimmering over the lake, the sunrise and set, and the moments of "Wow"on my bicycle! The glory of the warmth of the sun reminds me of the true warmth of the "Son".   It's easy to get discouraged by the many tough times we face, today let's look up so we can keep our  chins up.   There is beautiful in many things.  See it and thank God for it. I promise you, this very act of seeing the beautiful and living in Thanksgiving, even in the midst of our hardships helps us helps us be truly well. John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled , trust in God; trust also in me." (words of Jesus).  TRUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment