Monday, September 20, 2021

Peace, peace peace in out hearts so it can be in our homes

 Jesus said in John 14;27. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."   "Peace, peace peace on earth, this is a time for joy, this is a time for love we all come together for peace peace peace on earth" these are some of my favorite lyrics.   PEACE ☮️. I was a teenager in the 70's we used to hold up the peace sign to each other, it was born out of political opposition to the Vietnam war. Politics seem to really be dividing our country and even families    Today let's be encouraged to love eachother regardless of politics.   No matter how politically charged someone is; it's of this world and this world is only a temporary place.  We have Heaven to look forward to.   Today know the words of a Jesus; " Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you."   Look upon each other with love and joy; truly this simple act will help us be healthy in our hearts more then being “right” or “left”.

No comments:

Post a Comment