Thursday, September 9, 2021

Purity of heart

John 4:24 "God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and truth." John 4:34 "My food", Jesus said, " Is to do the will of Him who sent me and to finish His work."    These two verses remind me of sincerity of heart.   To truly worship God in our inner most being and to truly try to serve Him with a pure heart.   God sees our hearts!! ❤️πŸ’•.   I have been a Christian for a long time, yet I still have to keep a "heart check".  Am I going through the motions, or am I living this life with a true, worshiping servants heart?    It's a continual process for me, when I'm in the "zone" of having my head  and my heart on TRUSTING Jesus and serving Him   I have the " good energy" to get my work done.     I hope you like this perspective too and He is the one feeding you today!! πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ¦…πŸ™πŸŒΈ

No comments:

Post a Comment