Tuesday, September 14, 2021

“Shut up legs!”

Last weekend I was at a Bike ride in Door County, Wi.   Before the ride a group of us spoke of how important it is to use scripture verses in our daily lives so we can engage our faith and truly be fit in all things.   We used an example of being tired on the bike ride and instead of saying, "Shut up legs!" , we could say, Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."     Later after the ride, many of us were watching the sunset;  one lady said, what would be the perfect verse for this moment?   I said, how about, " Be still and know that I am God." Plasm 46:10?    This morning I'm reading psalm 40:5 "Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done.  The things you have planned for us no one can recount to you; were I would speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare."    There are so many beautiful things and wonders in our everyday lives.  Sometimes we just look at what's wrong.   Today be inspired to Thank God for what's right.   Use His verses to do so.  It will fill you with hope, I know so!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment