Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Christ in us!!

Colossians 1:26 " To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."  Christ in us!!   I love this!!! A freind of mine described his widowed status as “hard to get used to not having anyone care about you”.     I understand that too, it would be nice to have someone to talk with about my day and my thoughts about many things.  But STOP, we do have someone that truly cares and wants to have us confide in Him.    That person is Jesus!! He is with us always and knows everything about us and loves us through it all.    Today if your tempted to feel like no one cares, STOP and remember you are cared for and loved deeply by the one that matters most!! Thank you Jesus!!!  Matthew 28:20” Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment