Thursday, December 2, 2021

Nurtured by Nature thanks be to God!!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  29:11 was one of the first Bible verses I memorized.   It helps me remember in the middle of my plans and dreams not coming to flourishion    His plans for me are.    His ways, not mine produce His fruit as I truly seek Him first.   For me God really nurtures me in Nature. When I get outside and look at all His glory, it's easy for me to see His awesomeness and easier for me to get out of my head and let Him first place in my heart.    I hope you can let God’s  great outdoors nurture you today too. Seek Him first, everything else will fall into place.   That is what Advent is all about preparing your heart for the coming of our King!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment