Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Whose we are determines who we are

"Loving God, thank you for reminding me that who I am is based on whose I am----yours simply yours."   This is a prayer I found that I like very much.   1 John 3:1 "See what great love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God!"   Who we are is based on Whose we are.    So beautiful!! Sometimes I can get discouraged as  I fall short in this or that.    Thing is, I often fall short and my plans often don't come to flourishion.    When I allow my identity to be determined by who I am verses whose I.  I get caught up in being a Humane doing.    Who I am is not what I do but whose I am.  Whose I am, determines who I am.   Cool huh??    Happy New year.   πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ˜‡πŸ¦…πŸŒΈπŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment