Friday, December 10, 2021

Your Uniqueness for Him!

I’ve always kind of viewed the locker room as my mission field. Wherever God calls you, that’s where God calls you to be a missionary.

NFL Quarterback Ryan Tannehill.  I read this today and it reminds me of how unique each of us are.    He make us different so we can teach different types of people for him.   One of my dearest friends says his mission files is on a bicycle.  An other of my friends said she met her husband on the dance floor, the two are now missionaries.   Last night I had some friends over to go skiing and found our conversation going toward the intimacy of Jesus how He knows every hair on every one of our heads.  Today, let's try to embrace our personal uniqueness and use it to reach others for Jesus.    To speak boldly about Jesus we have to be courageous!   This is Advent season BE  YOU, for Christ!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

Deuteronomy 31:8 “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid do not be discouraged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment