Thursday, December 30, 2021

Make a plan2022๐Ÿ˜‡

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."    Here at the end of 2021 it's time to reflect and make plans for 2022.    Many of my "plans" don't work out, but in my very act of trying, I have lessons learned and I become a better person.   My struggle is keeping God in my plans.  Today, as I ponder 2022, I'm hoping to focus on His ways not mine.   I'm trying to make sure what I am focusing on lines up with Gods word.   When I go after " Kimberly's way".  I'm like a bull in a China closet.   When I wait on God, trying to move in His direction for His glory my path is blessed with more peace.    I hope this helps you start thinking of how your life can honor God more fully in 2022.   Be fit and be blessed.  Kimberly๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment