Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Don’t get burdened with responsibilities, you have been entrusted with those!!

Matthew 11:28-30 " Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

These are the words of Jesus!!

 He alone give us rest for our souls.  Lets our burdens be light!! We each have " burdens" it's letting Jesus take the wheel that helps us not be under them, but thrive through them.    I heard an interview with a woman who stayed in thankfulness during many adversities.    She had a beautiful testimony!!!    Sometimes I let myself "Feel" burdened.   How ridiculous!  If I have responsibilities they are a gift from God. He has entrusted me with those things.   Today.  I am choosing to be thankful and give Jesus the wheel.   I hope this motivates you, to do the same.  His yoke is easy His burden is light!!   Lets stay Christ focused!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment