Saturday, December 18, 2021

Holy, Healthy, Happy

Luke 4:8 "Jesus answered, " It is written,"Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."    Holy, Healthy, Happy living is all based on worshiping and serving our Lord always.    Treating of bodies as His temples and being a good steward of all He has given us.     Thank you,  is a simple word that helps me do this.   When I live being thankful for what I have not anxious about what I don’t,  I am more likely to serve Him out of the abundance He has provided.    The abundance I give from is usually not money based     What will you do today to worship and serve our Lord gladly?    Worshiping Him and Serving Him in all we think, say and do helps us achieve Holy, Healthy, Happy living.     Merry Christmas!!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment