Monday, December 6, 2021

He knows us, Sheep๐Ÿ˜‡

Words of Jesus

John 10:14 "I am the good Shepard; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-".  He knows each of us intimately not a hair grows on our heads without him knowing about it.   He knows everything we go through, all our emotions and fears and loves us intimately through it all!!! Matthew 28:20 " Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age."   Always and intimately that's what we have in Jesus!!!    He said, " I know my sheep and my sheep know me." For me to "know" our Lord Jesus I have to spend daily time in His word and intentionally  pray and spend time with Him.    If I want a deeper relationship with anyone I have to spend more time with that person.   It's like that with Jesus, to know Him we have to intentionally spend time with Him.   The cool thing is; He is God, He knows us and loves us no matter what bunny hole we are running.   He is always with us, always wanting us to  "Be" in fellowship with Him.   It’s so wonderful to have an ever loving, ever present, Savior this Advent season and beyond!!! Way beyond ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ. Life eternal because of the powerful gift of JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment