Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Hear is Short… Heaven is long

John 6:26 "Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.  27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you.  On Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval.""  

Working for food that does not spoil.    Chasing windmills, Donqueoti.   Today I'm convicted to really look at what I do with my energy.   Am I investing in Gods kingdom or Kimberly's earthly pleasures?    Sad to say I chase more for Kimberly.   Last night I heard a testimony from a lady named Jennifer.  She is blind.   I saw her speak at a women's conference once.  She is Spirit filled. She was in the kitchen and her daughter in law watched her bump into a variety of things,she was having a tuff time.  Her daughter said, “it must be very hard to be blind”.  Jennifer said, "Yes,this life is very hard sometimes but it is very short compared to our life in Heaven."    So profound!! Today I'm remembering ; this life is short Heaven is long!!     "Life on Earth is soon to pass only what's done for Christ will last."     The most influential people in my life have been the ones who point me to Jesus.   ๐Ÿ˜‡❤️๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒธ Today, will you work for you or Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment