Saturday, December 11, 2021

No worries , we are just unfinished😇

Psalm 25:15 "My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only He will release my feet from the snare."  Psalm 27:14 “ Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”    These two verses are encouraging me today.  I find my strength to overcome the  behaviors in me I am being convicted to change, by drawing closer to God.   I do that by being still, readying His word and praying and contemplating.   ( yes my friends.  I sit still!😇).  It took me 29 years of trying to quit drinking before I received my 1 year chip.  Wait for the Lord!!    Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord!!!   I have to trust in the process, through Him, day by day.  I am not an “ instant perfection in my behavior “ I am in the sanctification process.  We all are.   We are instantly saved, when We believe Jesus paid the price for our sins on the cross and gives us His right standing with God and eternal life.   Yet as We live here on earth as children of God, we are going through a sanctification process , helping us become more and more like Jesus. Until we get to Heaven we will always fall short.   Today let these verses remind you, to “keep on keeping on”, we are all works in progress. 😇🙏🦅❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment