Monday, December 13, 2021

Forward in Faith.not Fear!!

Psalm 139:23 "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me

In the way of everlasting."

Anxiety is something that many of us deal with.    Sometimes it can be paralyzing.   When I was a Fire Fighter we would get calls for people having panic  attacks.   There are very real physical symptoms from anxiety!!   Philippians 4:6 “ Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving , present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. “. TRUST God,  in all things!!   He loves you and your loved ones more then you can ever understand. Forward in Faith!!  Be anxious for nothing…. Gods got this!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…❤️πŸŒΈπŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment