Monday, January 2, 2023

Courage for 2023

John 12:42 "Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in Him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;  43 For they loved praise from men more than praise from God."      

John 12:42 "Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in Him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;  43 For they loved praise from men more than praise from God."      It’s so easy to be a man pleaser over a God pleaser.  I have internalized  political correctness so much, I find myself cowardly in my Christian testimony.   Jesus said, "if you deny me I will deny you". Ultimately, even if we get 100 years here on Earth it's a small fraction compared to eternity.    Delayed gratification is being a God pleaser over a man pleaser.    My New Years quest is to be more bold in the Lord each and every day!!  Please join me!😇🙏🎉🎊. Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment