Friday, January 6, 2023

I’d never be like Peter! Really??

John 13:38 "Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me?  I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!""   When I read about Peter's denial of Jesus, at first I think to myself, " how horrible of him, I wouldn't do that".  But then I think about it truly.   How do I deny Jesus now?    I can be praying full heartedly one minute and the next I'm not acting like a Christian.  My selfishness and desire to "fit in" can be the same as Peter denial.   Funny how I've always judged Peter, just to see I am really just like him.   I am thankful for Gods’ ever present Grace and Mercy.  My desire is to keep on keeping on, in His direction, no matter how many times I fail.   Be inspired to Never Give up!!!  Let Jesus be your strength and you confidence as you live for Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment