Friday, January 27, 2023

Mighty to save

Zephaniah 3:12 " But I will leave within you the meek and humble, who trust in the name of the Lord.

13 The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will tell no lie, nor deceit be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid."     I like all of Zephaniah chapter three.   This morning I especially identifying with being meek and humble.   Because meek and humble are not my qualities.  I also am looking at " no one will make them afraid".  I spend too much time in fear.   I get "concerned" over too many things.  My concern is actually fear things won't happen the way I want them too.   How arrogant and prideful of me!! This is the opposite of meek and humble.  This is a good illustration how the Bible is a lamp to my feet!!  Now I just have to go forward in meekness, humility trusting God and letting go of fear.   This will take Jesus!!! Good thing He is with us every moment of every day to help us in such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment