Thursday, January 12, 2023

Servant hearts

 Mark 10:43 "Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant. 44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.  45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."  I have been so blessed with friends and family helping me get through, my moms things, getting her house packed up; so I can rent it out.   The generosity has been heart warming.  I have said, "I don't want my kids to have to take care of me the way I had to take care of my mom." Yet, one of the best things in my life has been my helping others.   Taking care of my mother made me a better person.    No one wants to be a burden on someone else.   I have a very difficult time asking for help.  I am so thankful my friends just helped, I didn't ask.   I never feel worthy of taking help.  I'm so blessed by my  their love.  I hope it has helped them too.   It has been such a blessing to me!  Great news my moms home is almost ready to rent and I might have renters!!  Thank you Jesus for people with servant hearts ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment