Tuesday, January 10, 2023

His way, His yoke

Matthew 11:28-29.  28" Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."    Sometimes I try too hard.    When I read this passage I am remembering that you can't fit a square peg in a round hole.   I have always been a "get it done" kind of gal.   My moms theme song was, "My Way" and I'm definitely her daughter.    At the end of my moms life I witnessed her truly trusting Gods way and not hers.  When I trust Gods way and not mine I am taking on His yoke and resting in He knows best.  This is a constant battle for me letting go and letting God.   Our strength arises as we wait upon the Lord!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment