Friday, January 13, 2023

Pray first. Sleep second

Luke 22:46 "Why are you sleeping?" He asked them. "Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation."    These are the words of Jesus.   Get up and Pray!! Why are you sleeping?   Sometime I simply get lulled into sin.   It's me not paying attention to the worldly desire and not taking a stand against them.    In 1 Corinthians 6:19 it talks about our bodies being the temple of His Holy Spirit.  I use the saying treat your body like a temple not a trash can.   Yet, I can easily decide to quickly fox up cheese and crackers verses making broccoli and chicken.  I choose the easiest most immediately satisfying thing often, without going to prayer.  I hope this little Fit Bit helps you to remember to go to prayer first.  Get your direction and strength through Him.   He will give you a path for your feet and peace in your heart.   Follow His peace!! Follow His word.😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment