Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Fear is a Liar

Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"


1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made 

perfect

 in 

love.”

Fear is a liar!!! We need not fear the unknown because we know the One who knows!!   I have things I fret about.   Fearing what could happen, fearing what won’t happen.   How silly.    God knows what will and won’t, His perfect plan will unfold.  Fear is a liar.   Listen to the Spirit of Truth.  Jesus said, He will never leave us nor forsake us He will make all things work together for our good.  Let’s go forward, trusting Him all the way!!! Faith not Fear today and always.😇♥️🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment