Monday, January 16, 2023

Public display of Faith

Matthew 10:33

" But whoever denies Me before men, I will also 

deny

 him before My Father who is in heaven."   Political correctness seems to be to deny the power of Jesus.  To say "All roads lead to Heaven".   There was a time in my life I got a caught up in, humanism.   I was using, power of my mind, types of things to change my circumstances.   I was trying to be in control.   It made sense to me because I had used visualation techniques, when I was racing, seeing myself crossing the finish line, breaking the tape.  The problem I had with this is truly many things are out of my control.    I'm really not in control of much.  My main job is to do what Jesus said, "Love the Lord and Love others as He has loved us." While Trusting Him 100%.  I came across the following article about Demar and the Cincinnati Bengals.  It's a pretty cool display of forgetting political  correctness when you need God.   There is an old saying,"There are no atheists in a foxhole.    Where are you on boldly walking in your faith?   


No comments:

Post a Comment