Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Solid rock or sinking sand?

Isaiah 26:3-4 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock eternal."  The Lord is the solid rock on which we stand!!   All other ground is sinking sand.   I have looked to my athletic abilities and a variety of things to bring me comfort in life.  Yet, my true comfort comes from TRUSTING God in all things.  I am discovering the peace of less.   Often, I fill my life so full,  to not "feel " the emptiness that happens in this life.  The only way to truly be filled, is to abide in Jesus.    I am learning I need to simply BE quiet and TRUST Him letting Jesus fill me from within. I really struggle with the Be Quiet.   Truth be known, I struggle with TRUST Him too.   I come up with a "Kimberly" idea to fix things and then I "get busy" fixing.    This is me trusting me and my ways over God and God ways.  This is me building my house on sinking sand.     Today, please join me in keeping Christ as the solid ROCK on which we stand.😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment