Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Never give up!!

Faith is demonstrated by Christians who refuse to accept failure as final. 

Unknown.   "Keep on keeping on! "   Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."      We all fail, diet plans, financial plans, substance abuse, business, relationships so many things that we try and seemingly fail at.  But it's not over!! Personally, I have struggled with so many things, some of them I was convinced would; " Do me in" but I kept the faith.  I stayed hopeful in hopelessness, because The Bible says; God has plans for me, He will use all things for His ultimate good to mold me to be more like Jesus.   Diets are something I could never get right.  I suffered with a plethora of eating disorders.  I no longer diet.  I chose healthy eating choices. This helps me on my attitude toward food.  Today, I don’t struggle in this area.   18 years ago, I had decided I would never be able to quit drinking I had tried and failed for so long,  I felt like I needed to accept the me being a drunk.  I have always hoped for a spouse , I figured I would have to find someone who loved me like I was, a drunk.  I did…. Jesus!!   Then; God opened life circumstances and here I am clean for a little over 17 years.     Never give up!! Keep trying!!! Keep the faith!!! The Lord your God is with you wherever you go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment