Monday, February 28, 2022

Honor God and He will honor you. Even when you can barely talk

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.  5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like a noon day sun."  1Samuel 2:30".......Those who honor me I will honor....".   I had a great Birkie week!!!  Thank you everyone for your prayers.  I could feel the Lords strength with me as I climbed the Birkie hills and felt a tail wind in the middle of a head wind across the Lake on my way to the finish line!!!     Only way I could do all that was through the powerful gift of Jesus!!! I skated a Birkie on Wednesday, skated the Korte on Friday and Classic skied the Birkie on Saturday. (134k total) All went very well!! I'm not in the winner's circle at this point, in my life; so, I gage my success on my ability to keep encouraging others during my races.   This year I was bolder in thanking Jesus for strength and bolder in talking about trusting God and getting our strength through Him as I pushed through the hills.  On my third race I was feeling too tired to talk, about half way through I found the energy to start praising God and encouraging others more boldly.   WOW!! Did God ever reward me with strength and energy as I did that!! He gave me strength as I honored Him!!!    That is life too!!   We all have something heavy to deal with; This life on earth is difficult in many ways.   When we look up and Honor Him through it all, even the hardest somehow becomes manageable.    Be encouraged today to honor God even if you are having a hard time  talking,   I promise you He will honor you as you honor Him!!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…⛷

No comments:

Post a Comment