Monday, February 7, 2022

Let go…go forward

Do you need to put something in the past and leave it there?   I have a few things like that.  Sometimes I can rethink things that are over, like by somehow rethinking them over and over can change the outcome.    This type of perseveration is absolutely useless and gets me stuck on yesterday instead of being fully alive in my present moment.    There are many things in life I would change, but my key to happiness is knowing when I've done my best and when to move forward without looking back.   We are to learn from our past.  We are not to live there.  If I rehearse pain that is what grows. Philippians 4:13 "Brother, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press in toward the goal to win the prize which God had called me heavenward one Christ Jesus."   Today let's be inspired to live fully for Jesus in our present moment!!😇🦅🌸🙏💃

No comments:

Post a Comment