Thursday, February 17, 2022

See His Son’s Shine

There are no disappointments to those whose wills are buried in the will of God.

Frederick W. Faber.    Life seems full of disappointments but in Jesus.  We can keep looking up.     I have a plaque on my wall that says, "There's always, always something to be thankful for!"  Everyday I have the opportunity to focus on  disappointment or to be thankful for what I have.  I have far more to thank God for  then to be disappointed about.  The enemy wants me to focus on lack.   When I trust that God has the disappointments in His capable, all knowing hands,  I can be thankful in all things.   My heart is filled with joy today as I'm thankful for something that happened yesterday.    There was an opportunity for me to be disappointed about something else yesterday too.    But as I focused on the wonderful, my heart fills !!!   Thank you Jesus!! Today, be inspired to focus on what is right!!  God's got it all!! We can Trust Him always!!

Romans 8:28 " And we know that all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, that we might be the first born among many brothers ."    Thank you Lord that the disappointment and amazing are all used for your glory as I stay in thanksgiving!!😇🦅🌸🙏❤️ See His Sons Shine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment