Saturday, February 26, 2022

Soar!!

Romans 8:18 “ I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed within us.”  I love the book of Romans!   So many good things.    Yesterday I had a great Korte race!!! Thanks so very much for your prayers.   I could feel the strength of Jesus, taking me to high places.  I was able to climb the Birkie hills with relative ease.   Praise the Lord!! 😇.  Today I’m classic skiing the Birkie, my last endurance event of the week. To stay strong yesterday I stayed in gratefulness and thanksgiving.   It was easy to do since it was a beautiful day!   Today may you be inspired to concentrate on the beautiful,  not the sufferings; keep your head and heart on Jesus, He will let you soar to new heights!!🦅🙏😇🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment