Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Peace like a River

Isaiah 66:12 "For this is what the Lord says; "I will extend peace to her like a river......".    Peace to her like a River.   How beautiful.  Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice!  5 Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ".   The peace of God, like the peace of a river and more.    I love the water.  It seems to sooth my soul and bring me back to exhale.   Jesus said, He is the living water,  those that drink from the well, will thirst again.  But when we drink of His cup and TRUST Him; He will be our living water; over  flowing from within us.     It's easy for me to focus on lack, when I do I can " feel" empty and defeated.    But when I focus on Jesus and what He does for me my cup is over flowing, I have a renewed Spirit within me and I can "feel" peace like a river🦅🌸🙏😇


No comments:

Post a Comment