Thursday, February 10, 2022

Search my heart Lord and clean it out!!

Psalm 139:23-24"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way of everlasting."    Search me and know my heart and see if there is any wicked way in me and lead me to the way of everlasting!! Wow perfect!!!   I want to have a pure heart, but I can easily be filled with crazy thoughts and irritation I was reading today, that social media actually targets us to entice our anger. I believe that.   When I get all worked up about a subject I can be guilty of amercing myself in it.  ❤️ Love!πŸ’•.   Love is the way of everlasting.  God loves us so much He provides a way out of our sins and helps us be His love.   Thank you Jesus!!!   Today, I'm inspired to let go of the things that are keeping me from truly being Love!!   Happy Valentine's Day πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸŒΈπŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment