Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Unchain my heart

Proverbs 23:7 " For as a man thinks in his heart,  so is he.  "Eat and drink!"  he says to you but his heart is not with  you."  NKJ

Proverbs 23:7 "for he is like one who is inwardly calculating, "Eat and drink! But his heart is not with you.  ESV.      Sincerity of heart.  When I quit drinking I had to have a sincerity of heart. My head had to match my heart.   In my head I knew I needed to quit but my heart longed to have a relationship with alcohol.  I had to let Jesus change my heart.    There are many things each of us know we need to let go of, (head knowledge) we know we have to let go of anger, past hurts, resentments, gossip, negativity ..over eating the list seems endless but we can not change any of our behaviors if we still long for them in our hearts.    Today be inspired to ask God to change your heart to help you give up or do what He is calling you to do!!!😇.  Philippians 4:13 “ I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”

No comments:

Post a Comment