Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Fear is a liar

1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear had to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”    Is there something you fear?    I’m tempted to fear a variety of things.  Then I try to remember, “Gods got this”.  He is sovereign and He loves me and even in my worse case scenario, He is with me using it for His glory.     When I simply TRUST in Gods intimate love and provision for me, I can let go of fear and TRUST that God will provide whatever I need at the exact right time.   I don’t know what’s best for me often.  Sometimes I’m like Donqueoti, chasing the wind.    Then God calls me back and I realize that when I Seek His Word like silver and apply it to my daily life.  I can rest in things that are not as I chose TRUSTING, His outcome.    This act of continually trusting in His love for me, provides me the foundation to be truly well, not consumed with fear.  If I let fear take hold I can become paralyzed in a hopeless dialog in my brain.   When I focus on Gods perfect love for me it casts out my fear and I go forth in confidence; that even when I mess up or things seem crazy out of control.  He is there to catch me.    Rest in His Love today not  your Fear!!  πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ’ƒπŸŽˆπŸ¦…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment