Monday, February 21, 2022

Strong, determined confidently in His direction

2 Corinthians 12:8 "Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.   9 But He said to me, "my grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me."    Christ in me!!!Lord let me take every thought captive that doesn't lead me to you!!!    Yesterday I met a lady who is a Bible college student.   She is my age ( retirement age) she is starting a new thing!!  She is also skiing the Birkie and is from Texas where there is no skiable snow.   I have my friends here from Maryland, they too are skiing the Birkie. In their home state, they rarely have snow.    How do people decide to go for a winter event like the Birkie when they live in states with no snow???   Crazy huh? Cool too!!  They obviously can look beyond the reasons they can't and look towards the reasons they can.    Some days I'm tempted to feel, like I can't.   I'm tempted to feel like retreating.    But then I remember,  it's Christ in me that gives me strength!    His arm is never to short!!   He is with me always, even to the end of the age!  Why should I fear and cowardly give up?    I shouldn't.   I can keep on keeping on with Christ in me!!! Be strong and determined today go confidently in His direction!!!πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ¦…πŸ™❤️πŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment