Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Just the way you are

Mark 1:6 "Now John was clothed with camels hair and with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locust and wild honey."   Can you imagine?   This was John the Baptist!   He was used by God without question, he did not "fit in" He stood out for Jesus!!  Sometimes, that’s how I feel,  like a real "odd duck".  Then I remember God made me like this, on purpose for His reason.     This helps me embrace who I am and move forward boldly with my head up.   Many people don't necessarily "like me", but God loves me always, just the way I l am!!    Sure there is sin in my life, I have to keep trying to purge , but he still loves me unconditionally!  He loves you too, just exactly as you are!   He knows you better than anyone else and still He says, I Love you♥️💕❤️(John 3:16 He loves each of us so much that he gave his one and only begotten Son to suffer and die for us so out sin could be forgiven and we could become His righteousness, not perish but have eternal life

/ This is a Kimberly paraphrase of John 3:16.) There is no greater love!!  Today live loved as your unique self!!😇🙏🦅🌸♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment