Friday, January 28, 2022

Don’t Shrink back , be bold!!

Hebrews 10:39 “But we are not those who shrink back and are destroyed but of those who believe and are saved.”  

As a child I had a horrible step father.  My mom married him and we moved away separating my sisters and I from our beautiful family.   Abuse victims are like that they get separated from their support system and ultimately get very hurt.   That happened to my mom,my sisters and I.     We are all very “get it done girls” on the out side, yet inside being a victims of prolonged abuse, many issues arise like addition, co-dependency and self esteem issues….    The thing that helps me the most is “Christ Esteem”.  I try to remember I am the righteousness of Jesus Christ.  He takes my sins and removes them as far as the east is from the west and remembers them no more!! He gives me in exchange for my sins His right standing with God!!    When I remember I am the righteousness of Jesus Christ , His most treasured procession. I can lift up my chin, look up and “keep on keeping on” in His direction.     I thought by my age I would have conquered my emotional response to things  and walk boldly in faith always.   I’m humane and will struggle here in this life , tell the day I go home to Heaven. That’s the sanctification process.πŸ˜‡.  Continually needing to TRUST in our Lord.  I have the assurance of Faith.  Today  let’s be confident in our standing with Jesus.   He’s got all of lives in His capable hands.   We do not need to shrink back but go boldly forward to His high calling!πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ¦…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment