Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Gladly wait?🙏. Is gladly doing right

Isaiah 64:4 "Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who act on behalf of those who wait for Him." 5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right,..."

WAIT on the Lord and GLADLY do right!!! This is convicting me this morning.  I'm hearing gladly wait and do right.   I have a hard time with" gladly wait,".  I am impatient.  I don't easily gladly wait.  I wait after I've tried every Kimberly maneuver.  I say gladly wait here because gladly doing right is often waiting on God and His timing and His provisions. I have what I think are holy requests but only God knows the work He is doing in our lives.  Today I will try to gladly do right by gladly waiting. In order for me to do this I will firmly TRUST in His ways, His plans.    😇🙏🌸❤️💃


No comments:

Post a Comment