Saturday, January 22, 2022

Run, with the feet of a deer!

Psalm 18:33 "He makes my feet like the feet of the deer; He enables me to stand on heights"

   Habakkuk 3:19 "The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights."                          The Lord make my feet like the feet of a deer and takes me to the heights!!!    I remember the first time I felt the Lord strengthen my legs, my knees were shot; I was never able to do more then a trot but that day…..for some reason my running was a gazelle.  I remember it vividly today!  There is no question in my mind, He was the one helping me run.   I use these verses when I am racing to remind me His strength not mine.   Life is a race. Sometimes I need His strength to simply stay in hope.    Good news... He is ever present making our feet like that of a deer even if we are walking slowly, or still lying in bed.  We can go to great heights through the powerful gift of Jesus!!  Let Him help you run today😇🦅🙏🌸❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment