Monday, January 3, 2022

Be filled, be overflowing!

Titus 2:11-13 " For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.  12 It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope- the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ."   Wait!!!! Be self controlled and wait.     If Jesus is our main thing we truly have what we need to be filled to over flowing.  Matthew 6:33 “ Seek ye first the kingdom at God and His righteousness and all theses thing will be added unto you”.    I’m guilty of not letting His abundance flow from me but instead focus on my lack and my if only…. Then my life would be full.   Truth is Jesus is enough!!   If my life seems empty or lacking it’s like cuz I’m not living in His fullness;  in my here and now.   Today…. Let’s be full in Jesus and let His fullness overflow; so we may help others through His abundance in us!!Be filled, be overflowing!!!!😇🙏🎈🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment