Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Unloveable? Abuse can make you feel that way

 Galatians 3:2 " I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or believing what you heard?"  Just Believe!!!   I was reflecting on my walk with Jesus, it became life changing when I simply believed He truly loved me.  I am loved!!! You are loved.  We are loved so much Jesus came to this Earth and suffered and died for us so we can be right with God and have life eternal.   Praise the Lord!! It's that simple!!! When I was a child I had a step father who was very sick he thought he was doing good by drugging me and using the buckle end of the belt to punish me.  As a result I felt very unloveable. I had lived in a loving stable family before my parents divorce.  I'm so thankful I had that.   Many people only know abuse and don't know humane love.    I had a Grandma that stepped in and made sure I went to confirmation class.   In studying the word of God I realized Jesus loves me.   It was so wonderful to know I was loved!!   ❤️ it's nice to have the love of a humane.  Yet, all of us, carry our own pain, we can be hurtful to eachother simply cuz we are broken.  Today, know you're are loved deeply just the way you are.    You are the way you are because Jesus knit you together in your mother's womb on purpose for His purpose.   We each have sin that makes us feel un loveable.   Shake it off accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give you and keep walking forward; knowing nothing can separate you from the love of God.   Take this knowledge and have generous compassion on others in your  life.   Love yourself and others today,  through the love of Jesus!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment