Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Follow your passion

The Word of God is either absolute or obsolete.

Vance Havner.    I saw this quote on my daily turning point devotional with Dr. David Jeremiah.    I like his ministry.  This week for the New Year he is talking about moving forward in the direction God is leading you.   Personally, I can go off in many different directions. I get busy and don't take enough time for a passion of mine;  helping people whose lives have been defined by addiction or abuse.   Free in Jesus, helps me avoid the pit of "stinking thinking".   Many of us have something tugging at our hearts that we know, we need to do.  Yet, for some reason days go by and we don't ; get it done.   I'm turning 60 this year.   I'm staring to realize I have a limited time left.     This  minisrty dream was put on my heart when I was a teenager.   I'm saying this so if you're young reading this or if you are older, time still slips by.   I'm hoping I find the get up and go, to pursue my dream.   Mainly I want people to know , no matter where you are Jesus is with You, He never leaves us.  We just chose other Gods. He always chooses us!!    Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man, what is good    And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."    😇🙏🌸❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment