Monday, January 10, 2022

Take the time to teach and be reachable/humility

Yesterday's Packer foot ball game reminded me of being humble, lifting others up, teaching others to take our place.     It was an insignificant game so Packers played their "B" team.  As a mom, I often just did things myself instead of taking the time to truly teach my boys.   I really regrets that.  Loving others is taking the time to truly teach and turn things over to others.  As a young adult I often didn't want to learn from my mom. I often thought I knew more then everyone else.    Humility is a Biblical quality.   Be humble enough to teach others to replace you and humble enough to learn how to replace someone.   Our lives here on Earth are quick only what we do for Jesus lasts.   His ways honor Him, not us.    Who do people see when they look at you?   

Luke 1:51" He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; He has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment