Saturday, January 29, 2022

Hardening of my heart? Please no. Not today not ever!

Ephesians 4:18 "They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost  all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more."      WOW!    That is some powerful stuff.    Sometimes that what I think of, as I gaze upon the wrong things.   What a man thinks about grows. We are what we think!   When I was a great athlete I used to imagine myself crossing the tape, I would see myself being strong and running past my opponents so when I got to the race that is how I would preform.   That type of thinking helped me win the races but our thinking can take us down too.   Sometimes  I find myself lusting over things that obviously God doesn't want me to have.   It creates a hardening of my heart.     I think the worse thing that could happen to me is to have a hardened heart toward Jesus.   I know that would result in me loosing hope, hope in the promises of God is what keeps me going  when I feel like Giving up.   In the Bible it says not to gaze at wine, if I was still gazing at wine I would not be sober today.     Is their something in your life that you are gazing at that may cause you to have a hardening of heart?     Hope when you ponder this it helps youπŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ¦…πŸŽˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment