Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Is anything chocking His word out?

Mark 4:18 "Still other, like seed sown among the thorns hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil hear the word accept it, and produce a crop----thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown."      I have been convicted that I can let "other things" take the place of letting Gods word implant within my heart.   I've been listening to Andrew Womack he suggests meditating on the word.   Imagining the word true in your life.    I think I have a problem imagining the wrong things.    Today I am hoping to pick a verse and use it as my intentional meditation all day long.     So I can be in this world but not of it.    Hope this helps you tooπŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ¦…πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment