Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Apply a life verse for life!!

Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."    Yesterday at Bible study our leader pointed out its good to have a " life verse" and run with it.    I have many verses in my heart but fail to " run " with any of them.   I know what the Bible says but tend to go back to Kimberly's thinking.   I like her idea of having a life verse to get me back to grounded in faith.    I get tempted to worry or fear but truly if I believe God is who He says He is there is absolutely no reason for me to " Freak" out about anything.    Some things in this life are truly horrible and very difficult to understand.  But this life is short and not the final answer.   Everything here is preparing us for there๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐ŸŒธ.   Today choose a  life verse that will take uou back to grounded in Jesus immediately!!!   Mine is Pslam 46:10 " Be stil, and know that I am God; I will be exhausted among the nations, I will be exhausted in the earth."    ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment