Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Healing, Healthy balance

1 Corinthians 9:26 "Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly: I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to theirs, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."   I really like these two verses, I do not do things aimlessly like beating the air; but seek the prize, using discipline as to not be disqualified.   Beating the air, not be disqualified.... as a person who try’s to help others live holy, healthy, happy lives I have do my best, to live that way first; if I want to be authentic.   It's like a doctor who is over weight and smells of tobacco telling you to go on a diet and stop smoking.   We are living in our physical bodies.  They are our tools to accomplish Gods work in this world.  As good service to Him, it's important to treat our bodies as His temples not our trash cans.    Healing, healthy  balance is only achieved when Jesus is the hub of our wheel.   Today let all you think, say and do honor God so you also honor Him in your physical bodies.πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…❤️🌸🚴

Healing, Healthy balance is not over board in any direction.  Under eating, over exercising can be addictive behaviors that don’t honor God

They are just as much needing discipline as over drinking, eating or under moving

No comments:

Post a Comment