Thursday, January 27, 2022

Do it with sincerity of ♥️

Do you ever know what to do and not want to do it?  Ephesians 6:5 " Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord,not men. ".   When I read these verses it reminds me that it’s not enough to do the right thing, but to do it wholeheartedly.   My attitude can be off when I focus on my fleshly desires.    If I do the right thing with the wrong heart, what is that?   Here’s my prayer today;  “Lord help my heart be sincere toward you, let me want what you want for me and do what you want me to do with a sincere heart.  Through Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment