Thursday, January 13, 2022

Wholesome tongue is tree of life

Proverbs 15:4 " A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness Therin is a breach in the Spirit."    Put a gaurd over my tongue Dear Lord!!     Evening I have things to complain about that the world would complain about it’s still not ok for me to do so.      What ever we speak seems to grow.   If I speak of what’s wrong my heart loses hope.  Today I will try to actively speak good things actively vocalize the beautiful God has brought in my life.   Sure there are things I’m not fond of…. But even those things are helping work out a right Spirit within me.    My worse pain here will be nothing compared to the Joy we will have in Heaven.   πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ’ƒ.  Endurance!!! TRUST!!! God is with us always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment